Friday, March 26, 2010

One step closer

Hey pplz... I finally finished my classes this quarter and now I just have to stop being lazy and render some images of my work. I'm going to be working on a game during my break. My goal is to make it to the IGF (International Game Fest) at next years GDC (Game Developer's Conference). I think having my school AIA sponsor me would be super credible, and of course if I make an uber game it would definitely launch my career.

Which is another thing... I'm considering attending SCAD for a MFA in Sequential Art. It would definitely help the writer, graphic novelist, and motion comic developer in me but also I think it will help my game design career because of all of the mission mapping, scenario building, puzzle making, and plot designing.

I love my career...

No comments:

Post a Comment