Monday, March 1, 2010

New Comings

Hey Hey Hey... Just letting you guys know what I'm up too. I working real hard and learning new things about modeling in my classes. I'll be posting up some of my cool new models and textures. I've actually been teaching myself Unity 3d the past couple of weeks, and I'm loving it. I'm really getting my hands dirty by making models, experimenting in unity, and figuring out how to put it all together (that means programming, yay ). And since I graduate in a year or so, I'm really trying to be on my game (no pun intended lol). I'm not going to have a crappy portfolio like I've seen in past shows.

Everyone needs to be prepared for SIEGE coming up in October. Volunteers, Students, Professionals... We are all going to have a blast with the new stuff we're planning. A shout out to a mentor of mine, Andrew Greenburg, for putting me higher higher on the committee. You really have to appreciate the ones who continually open doors for you.

And of course we can't forget about my conference, PhoeniCon. The website will be up soon, I can't wait until our SECOND annual event. It's going to be bigger and better and help students get the information they need. But I'll explain in depth in another post, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment