Friday, May 20, 2016

GDC 2016

So this is super late but so much awesome has been occurring lately, I really need to be documenting it all lol. Shouts out to #INeedDiverseGames again for allowing me to experience GDC for the first time. Everyone there was amazing, super friendly, and just made you feel comfortable. I talk a bit more about my experience on my podcast here...






Followed up with tons of people, and hope to start an ongoing relationship with my new friends. I went out there with the purpose of pitching the Indie Cluster to those that could help. We got some bites and proud to say, started the conversation of sponsorships.







I got to see the Independent Game Festival live for the first time... That was dope. I met Tim Schafer and a few other indie elites. Met people from around the world, and partyd my face off. San Francisco was so amazing and I can't wait to go back next year. I love gamers...

Did I mention it was my first time on a plane... smh




No comments:

Post a Comment