Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PORTFOLIO SHOW!!

HEY... It's about time I can say these words "I am a college graduate!!". Tomorrow is the portfolio show where I well be side by side with my peers as we display our professional pieces to friends, family, and employers. It's taken 4 1/4 years for me to receive a bachelor's degree in Game Art and Design. It was an awesome ride. I met some great friends and great professionals. Now it's time to drop the student title and adopt my professional title.

I've learned a lot about life, this industry, and myself, so now I get to share it with the world. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, I'm not expecting much. I am however expecting me to be on my game (all puns intended) and meet new professional interests and friends, even clients... :D

I'm really excited... My work is maybe half of what I wanted it to be by this time 2 years ago. However lack of time, money, and more time, I'm kind of not where I wanted to be. On the other hand, I understand this is just a stepping stone and not the peak of my career. I do believe I'm shinning and standing out enough amongst my friends (which was important for me), even much so I hope I get the title of Best In Show.

So now officially starts the professional version of my blog and life. I'm all grown up now mom and dad :) Thanks to everyone who's been in my life and everyone who's supported me. One chapter closed... Another opened

No comments:

Post a Comment