Friday, July 29, 2011

Between Worlds Design

So I was suppose to upload these so long ago. These are some of the drafts from the project I did for the "Between Worlds" dance. Moving in the Spirit is the organization that put the play/dance together and it was pretty cool. I loved working these people, like a lot. They teach 3yr old's to 18 and up groups and classes dance and christian values. They put together a pretty awesome show with a great story and message. It was pretty awesome watching and holding the program I designed in my hand.

So it starts with my original concept... and these are only a few but it then works it's way to redoing the idea and coming back with different colors and a different style... and it ends with a few of the inside background pages, the final JPG, and it in my hand :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment