Thursday, October 7, 2010

SIEGE 2010

HeyHeyHey... SIEGE was totally awesome this year. We all did a great job of putting it on and making sure it ran smooth. There were over 1000 people there including high schools for the college fair, almost 200 speakers, and so many volunteers. We had full days of networking, learning, and asking questions followed by nights of major parting!! The awesome thing about the parties they were they best places to network and talk about the industry and job market. Of course I did that and ate as much as I could.

SIEGE is really something that will be around and continue growing and helping our industry. That fact that I was Speaker Liaison helped me out so much, just because I had so many one on one's with everyone I wanted.

Plus the only thing like that we have in atlanta thats focused on learning is PhoeniCon... :) which I believe is gonna be as big as SIEGE one day. It just takes a lot of commitment. SIEGE really felt like an actually conference this year, one that everyone goes to, stays, and learns something from. Can't wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment